
Ivan: We love it here in Africa!!!
Gotta love this pose! AMP!


Again, I'll give full credits to Abe for taking these amazing photos using my D90
As you can see, on this photo, Brett was trying to show us the lighthouse but we were all too busy posing for the camera to take a photo. Peace, Brett XD
When Brett was giving us some information about the lighthouse, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he mentioned that the lighthouse also is/was a source of electricity for the town. But, I'm not entirely sure if it is still working since if it was, then we wouldn't have experienced the brown out in the resort. And even if we did experience the brownout, we could have seen the light coming from the lighthouse (but we didn't).
Here are the solar panels - not sure if they work

omfg.. I am soo fat, I really need to get fit -.-
uhmmm yeah... we were kinda hoping that the camera can still capture our faces next to the tower.. but this is the best shot that we could get XD



UN Volunteers having a great time in Indonesia (Char!)
This is Ivan, checking out the condition in Indonesia XD
On the right side of the tower, there is an area there where you can take photos and have a nice landscape of the beach. It certainly was a nice place for photo-op.. again, as expected, we took advantage of this opportunity. Notice our photos from normal to wild @_@
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Hawaii
Yes, we love it here in Hawaii
It was certainly nice to visit Guam XD
Yes, the view was soo nice, it can turn straight guys into gays LOL

Brokeback guys: My BF and Abe >.<
Now, this ends our trip at Cape Bolinao. It was fun and there were a lot of places here where you can take photographs. The view certainly was amazing. This is great for photography enthusiasts. The bad side though was that we were not able to go inside the tower. But we probably will have a chance to do so next time.
Learnings:
1. Standing at the back of an owner-type jeep was the best experience ever.
2. We felt like we were in Africa, Indonesia, Hawaii and Guam when we were only in Bolinao. Not bad eh?
3. Always listen to your tour guide.
What to look forward to the next set of blog posts:
1. AGAIN, Did we ever swim on the beach? <--- the never-ending question
2. What was the next destination after the lighthouse?
3. Since Bolinao has the capacity to turn straight guys into gays, did I ever get jelous that my boyfriend is closer to another guy than with me during the tour?
4. Did I ever felt out of place?
5. Did we go back to Manila as late as our trip in Zambales last April? Actually, did we ever go back immediately at all or did we stay for one more night?
6. How much did we save/spent?
................................. to be continued.




Post a Comment