Good day everyone!
I have changed my copyright digital signature. Which I hope that you guys would love.
I have changed my copyright digital signature. Which I hope that you guys would love.
Just last night, I was browsing through my contact list and found out about Litratong Pinoy (LP). It is an interactive photoblog that showcases the works of every pinoy photography enthusiasts.
I am intending to apply for full membership. All I have to do is place the button link here @ my blog and post some photos according to the week's theme for atleast twice a month with a description written in tagalog.
Well guys, wish me luck!
I am intending to apply for full membership. All I have to do is place the button link here @ my blog and post some photos according to the week's theme for atleast twice a month with a description written in tagalog.
Well guys, wish me luck!




Post a Comment