Ternski
Hellor boys and gals!

A second post for this day, this time I will finally unveil my new digital signature and I will make sure to place them in every photo that I post. This ofcourse is for copyright purposes to eliminate people from taking out photos in my photoblog without appropriate permission from me and without giving me proper acknowledge for my photos.

At the same time, I am still learning how to use digital photo softwares that enhances the quality and uniqueness of each photographs. So here are some of the shots that I took and edited some of those through photoshop.


1. SBS radio interview - today was our scheaduled SBS radio interview for our youth group. This is keeping in-line with the National Youth Week celebration happening in Australia that has been organised by the Office for the Youth. A good friend of mine, Danica was the one who interviewed us and the interview was fun, much better when I had the interview all by myself.












2. Vergie's place @ St Kilda - After the interview, a few of us went to Vergie's place for some brain storming for the upcoming merging of the three youth groups and a planning session for a youth forum that will aim to introduce this proposal to the Filipino-Australian community. Most of the shots here were made by Danica, still using my D90, so it is just proper to give her some credit. She took some lovely shots, I must say. =)













I hope you like them all and do not forget to leave some comments!

Thank you all!

p.s. Danica, hindi ka naman nahilig dun sa pig-figurine no? Hindi obvious, men!

0 Responses

Post a Comment