
Well, after about a year of not being able to blog, here I am again. This time, this blog will focus more on my journey into photography. A field of art that I have always been passionate about. Now, I am not a pro as I do believe that I still have many things to learn.
Just this afternoon, I was able to buy my very first DSLR camera. A Nikon D90 with 18-55mm lens. This is just a start as I am still planning to expand my gadgets like my lenses, filters and many more. It is quite a big jump from point-and-shoot digital cameras to this DSLR camera.
I don't really have the pleasure of always updating this blog but I will from time-to-time make sure to atleast post some photos that I have taken from some of my itineraries each day. I invite you to be a witness to this wonderful journey. Do not forget to leave some comments particularly those that will help expand my knowledge in photography.
This should be enough for tonight, I'll leave you with this quote:
"...To be a photographer, one must photograph. No amount of book learning, no checklist of seminars attended, can substitute for the simple act of making pictures. Experience is the best teacher of all. And for that, there are no guarantees that one will become an artist. Only the journey matters..." - Harry Callahan




Post a Comment