I think there's some sense of magic in the fact that what's out there can be caught in this little box. - John Loengard, Great Images of the 20th Century : The Photographs That Define Our Times by Kelly Knauer (Editor), Inc Time , ISBN: 1883013755 , Page: 63
All of the photos on this site were shot, edited and uploaded by me on this site, unless I mention other people's photographs here in my blog using my D90. All the photos are for non-commercial use and perhaps, despite having some commercialised logos indicated in some photos, those were not intended to advertise those companies. This is a personal photoblog, if you want to own an original image and wish to have it for certain and objective reasons; please leave a comment and send me an email. You will need to show proof that you are intending to get my photographs for good use and not for bad or ilegal activities. Also, if I gave you the right to use and distribute my photographs, please do not forget to give proper credit to me. I am the owner of these photographs therefore it is just proper to have respect and acknowledgement at my work.
Post a Comment